Salary: ₹3,50,000 - ₹5,50,000 a year
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing high-quality medical and scientific writing from planning and coordination of literature search through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients.
- Providing technical consultation and provides substantive advice on strategy, regulations and industry best practices.
- Demonstrate subject matter and therapeutic area expertise.
- Effectively manage medical writing projects to deliver quality products in agreed timelines.
- Collaborate with internal and external clients
- Writing CTD Modules, Medical Data Packages, SmPCs, PIs, PILs, Safety Reports, Aggregate Reports and other reports
- Perform science review of aggregate reports produced by PV Associates
- Ensure that document output and processes comply with client specifications, templates and styles guidelines
- Attend project initiation meeting, collate project brief.
- Maintain awareness of current regulatory guidance, medical information techniques and technology relating to clinical / regulatory documentation
- Maintain & update Aggregate Report Tracker and carry out cases reconciliation on periodic basis
- Supporting and enabling effective and efficient communication that results in operational excellence.
- Carry out detailed searches in regulatory agency websites like US FDA, EMA, PMDA, TGA, UKMHRA etc for safety alerts
- Mentor Associates on job skills, oversees or develops training plans or materials for safety associates, conducts training sessions, or otherwise trains new hires and enhances the skills of existing personnel.
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in a Pharmacology/Pharmacy/Medicine
- Advanced degree preferred
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 3+ years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical/CRO industry preferred
- Additional qualifications in medical writing (AMWA; EMWA; RAC) advantageous
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹350,000.00 - ₹550,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Medical Writing: 3 years (Preferred)
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi