Category: Civil / Construction
Salary: ₹12,000 - ₹15,000 a month
Company: House of Lakshita, New Delhi
House of Lakshita is one of the leading bespoke luxury furniture manufacturing company based in New Delhi. We manufacture customized luxury furniture items according to the client’s desires, needs and choices.
We are looking for an Assistant Furniture Designer to work with our Design Team whose broad work profile will be to assist the Head of Design team in furniture selection and styling according to client preferences. The candidate will be required to execute the following set of responsibilities in order to fulfil the requirement of this position.
- Study, research and plan various styles of furniture design.
- Must be familiar with core principles of furniture design philosophy and its multiple forms inspired from different cultures.
- Stay informed about contemporary design trends and classical styles.
- Should be familiar with basic structural engineering , aesthetics and practical aspects of various styles.
- Thoroughly understand various style combinations and thematically present proposals according to the client’s/Head Designer’s preferences while considering the space distribution and dimensions of the client site’s floor plan.
- Implementation of the above furniture proposals through Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and preparation of cost sheets for the same in Microsoft Excel.
- Assist the drafting team in preparing CAD drawings of the finalized furniture items according to the furniture photographs and standard proportions.
- Maintain systematic and thorough record of the furniture finishes and keep a corrective check about the same during manufacturing process.
- Fluent in software packages such as AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop for preparing detailed final designs
- Liaise with production department staff about the status, process of construction and manufacturing.
- Liaising with clients and managing design projects in accordance with their demands.
- Capable in evaluating issues such as manufacturing cost, fashion, purchasing, safety, materials and manufacturing methods and techniques.
- Assist Design Head in clerical tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Intermediate level writing and spoken articulation ability
2. Drawing and Design Skills
3. Good interpersonal Skills
5. Ability to meet deadlines.
6. Fluent in software - AutoCAD / Sketchup and Photoshop.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 20000⏰ 07-08-2022🌏 Indore, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi