Update day: 26-09-2023
Skill required:Telecom Operations - Network Operations & Service Management Designation:Management Level - Analyst Job Location:Mumbai Qualifications:BE/BTech/Any Graduation/B Ed Years of Experience:3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Network Operations vertical which ensures that we maintain a robust common integration framework to help communications clients address challenges, increase their margins, improve asset realization, improve customer service, increase revenues, reduce overall costs and accelerate sales cycles.
The Telecom Operations team is involved in developing structures, processes, and capabilities for managing and monitoring telecommunications networks.
In Network Operations & Service Management, you will be responsible for developing structures, processes and capabilities for managing and monitoring computer and telecommunications networks.
What are we looking for?We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
BE/BTech/Any Graduation/B Ed
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-11-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
💸 ₹4,00,000 - ₹6,50,000 a year⏰ 15-11-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
💸 ₹20,000 - ₹35,000 a month⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra