Update day: 03-11-2023
Executive Accelerators – Executive Networking – Senior Analyst/ Analyst
About Executive Accelerators
Are you striving for a high-performing role where your efforts tangibly support the relationship building activities of Deloitte’s client teams with the C-Suite executives of our most important clients? Are you interested in taking your current skills to a new level to meet the demands of this role? Can you manage multiple deadlines, multiple stakeholders, multi-task and work in stimulating dynamics? If so, then this is the role for you; it provides you with the opportunity to help enhance and enable Deloitte’s ability to deepen their C-Suite relationships through the delivery of differentiated client experiences.
Executive Networking (EN), housed within the Executive Accelerators (XA) group has been working with client executives in career transition and providing Deloitte clients with executive talent referrals since 1998. As part of Deloitte’s XA organization, Executive Networking plays an integral role in XA’s mission of supporting LCSPs and account teams in helping key client leaders, their teams, and organizations address their most pressing challenges.
Work you will do
As a Senior Analyst/ Analyst, you will be an active member of the US EN team, including the Board Opportunities Program (BOP), from the US India office. Not only will you work as an individual contributor, but also as a team player. This would require the individual to be involved in all stages of project management (requirement gathering, business analysis, stakeholder management, project administration). Deliverables will help Deloitte foster strong relationships with client executives and board members, and help ensure a high quality consistent EN message is delivered to all clients.
Key work includes –
- Manage the end-to-end of database requests including data mining, validation and customizing the extracts for reporting purposes
- Prepare EN and BOP deliverables to provide to clients, including communications for internal and external clients
- Demonstrate a good understanding of applicable research sources (internal or external) to perform qualitative or quantitative research for EN and BOP projects
- Provide operational and maintenance support (including mailbox management, DB management, Survey tools, SharePoint sites)
- Manage database searches and draft summary reports for various requests
- Research, analyze and summarize information on various executive and board member topics to identify latest trends and leading practices
- Analyze data to synthesize metrics into a meaningful analysis
- Collaborate with different teams to manage requests (as needed)
- Contribute to active knowledge development and share best practices, to achieve common team goals.
- Prepare EN and BOP presentations for EN leadership
- Build relationship with key stakeholders and provide regular progress reports
- Be flexible and adaptable to dynamics of the process and practice professional behavior at work
- Work on tight deadlines and agreed SLAs
- Be able to coordinate with disparate resources and teams
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools – MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Teams
- Secondary research using different internal and external resources
- Data reporting and analysis (Basic – Intermediary)
- Knowledge of SharePoint support, and Salesforce (Basic use and functionality)
- Solution oriented mind-set
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Be client and quality centric with attention to details, customized for each stakeholder/ situation
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience in writing client stories and to draw meaningful insights from the raw data
- Knowledge of managing finance/data management applications, such as Tableau
- Basic editing and proofreading – Foundational understanding on editing and proofing documents with content
Professional qualifications, work location and timings
- Academic qualification: Master’s degree like MBA
- 2-4 years of relatable experience
- Location: Hyderabad
- Work Timings: 2:00pm-11:00pm
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we have invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Copyright © 2022 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 105828
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Telangana
⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Nizamabad, Telangana
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Telangana