Analyst - QA
Location: Nagpur Maharashtra
Category: Production / Operation
CREATORS OF BETTER BUSINESS OPERATIONS
We help companies remove process chaos and fast-track business outcomes. We have been helping small to mid-sized and enterprise companies across industries from distribution and manufacturing to consumer goods and healthcare to achieve greater process efficiency, intelligent and faster decision-making and agility to respond to competitive pressures and transform customer experiences.
The Role and Key Responsibilities
- Prepare Testing Plans, execute test Cases and track the reported bugs.
- Carry out functional and non-functional manual tests
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
- Provide the Test Manager with accurate estimates for testing tasks
- Focus on the important testing and project priorities as agreed-upon with the test manager
- Understanding and analysing business requirements and functionality of the system in the Agile framework
- Analyse test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Ensure that tests are successfully completed and documented, and all software defects are tracked, resolved, and verified.
- Debug software products using systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Must have strong QA fundamentals with experience in functional testing, regression testing and exploratory testing
- Solid experience in testing enterprise Web applications, API
- Experience in Black box testing techniques, processes & methodologies
- Highly engaged and motivated and able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic environment
- Must be a fast learner and able to work independently and coach junior engineers
- Strong debugging skills and very detail oriented
- 2+ years of relevant experience with Any Graduate in Any Specialization (Mandatory -IT Preferred)
- Good understanding of testing methodology, test strategy and test planning
- Good knowledge of bug management tools like DevOps, Jira, Bugzilla or similar
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies Understanding of PHP, Open cart, HTML, PHP, CSS, major browsers a plus
- GUI, API and web application testing experience is must
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 10-04-2023🌏 Nasik, Maharashtra
⏰ 02-04-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
💸 ₹2,50,000 - ₹2,75,000 a year⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Dhule, Maharashtra
⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
💸 ₹10 - ₹12⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Nagpur, Maharashtra
💸 ₹80,000 - ₹1,00,000 a month⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
⏰ 05-04-2023🌏 Ahmednagar, Maharashtra