Category: Transport / Logistics / Warehouse
Industry: Information Technology
Work Area:Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel:0 - 10%
Employment Type:Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP SDC offers comprehensive services for every aspect of customers’ software implementation, operations and upgrades, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem resolution, and knowledge transfer. Support employees explain the key methodology of Solution Support and how SAP engages in a holistic way, by understanding the end to end customer solution landscape, core business processes system landscape and process automation. The goal is to enable customers to implement and operate their SAP solutions at their maximum potential with optimal TCO and to manage their technical risks during solution implementation and operation.
- Hands on expertise in Idoc, Adobe forms, BOPF, workflows, forms, UI5, Fiori, ABAP CDS ATC and code inspector configurations.
- Good onsite lead experience with customer handling roles Strong business processes knowledge.
- Good knowledge on SAP Activate methodology and solution manager.
- S/4HANA conversion knowledge Scope and requirement management on WRICEF, S/4HANA conversions & custom code remediation.
- Must have participated through blueprinting and prepare phases.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree - Regular full time.
- 12+ years of experience in SAP WRICEF development and management.
- Experience in planning and executing the S/4HANA WRICEF deliverables with full accountability.
- Expertise in writing S/4HANA WRICEF development and integration strategy during project execution for on-premise, hybrid and cloud deployments.
- Has supported bid process with estimation and scope finalization for development workstream..
- Exposure on SAP Cloud platform and cloud solutions extensions.
- Developments on Retail, Embedded EWM and Transportation management is added advantage.
- Travel ready.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi